I had an oil change done at this place and they called me out in the bay and showed me that my brake lines were really bad.I agreed and paid the price of $594.

Dropped it off on a Tues evening and expected it the evening of the next day. They called and said it would be late or possible the next day. They called at 6:15 pm that Wed and said it was ready. I arrived and found they were still working on it seems their brake bleed machine was broken as well as the bleed valves on my back calipers.

They asked me if I wanted me to pay half of the cost of the replacement calipers "which they broke" and I said no. They finished my truck in the bay the tech said here you go good to go and we walked in to the main building and I paid in full. Two weeks later I was washing mud off my inner fender wells and noticed my front brake line were not replaced nor the main feed from the ABS module "under the driver's side cab" t o the rear proportional valves. I confronted the manager JOE and his reply was "as well as the tech" must be miscommunication on our part.

Ya right! I didn't offer to pay for the calipers so they screwed me on the work performed; they changed 4 out of 7 lines. They gave me an unsafe vehicle back, didn't do work charged and also created a liability for their company. These people are dangerous and unscrupulous.

If I had an accident on my 19 hour trip to Kentucky my family would be in a law suit with these ***.The paper work states all brake lines replaced payment in full.

Comments

doing poor work and screwing over people will not "earn a customer for life"....the fact that is even mentioned by a representative of VIP makes me laugh....this is a sad time we live in

I would contact the better business bureau and file a complaint....or with the DOT, that is very serious. Once the repair facility works on brake lines, it is their responsibility to make sure your vehicle is safe for road use -or- make sure you are notified otherwise before the vehicle is released to you. I have 20 years experience in the automotive industry.

Our goal as a company is to Earn an Automotive Customer for Life. It appears that we may have fallen short of our own expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly at youir convenience at emichaud@vipauto.com

I would like to have the opportunity to get more detailed information about your experience and look into this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,