I recently went into VIP portland maine to have my six month maintinence done on a 2012 vehicle. I gave them a list of what I needed done.

When I returned,they gave me my bill and there was a service included that I didn't ask for. I questioned them about it and was told that my vehicle needed it. I payed,took the bill home, and compared the list of services they had done to what I had asked them to perform. They had charged me for an unnecessary, unrequested $75 service...my vehicle did not need it after all.

I called and spoke to the manager...he requested I return to VIP and he refunded my money. I have never had a problem like this when my boyfriend has accompanied me and I will not return to this VIP.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vehicle maintenance from Vip Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vip Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vip Auto Parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments