1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This is the third time in three years I have had the same issue when bringing my vehicle to Claremont , NH. Every time I have my snow tires put on they fail to reset my tire sensors and I have to come back to have them fix it.

The worst part is I mention this to them prior to having them changed out, just before I go to the waiting room. The tires I swap out are top line snow tires (900.00 for 4) and the tires they swap with snow have less than 15,000 on them. every time they change my tires they some how always forget to give me my other tires back ( that are almost new also),and I have to go back into the store and request them back.

this has happened every time and I am fed up with it, especially the first They didn't give me my tires back and I got home and called them and they couldn't find them? I feel they are dishonest and shady people at he Claremont NH store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor poor service and scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vip auto parts tires installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Vip Auto Parts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vip auto parts tires installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vip Auto Parts.

Comments