1.3
Turnaround Time

After VIP diagnosed my tie rods and strut and shock assembly needed to be replaced in order to pass inspection, I then ordered the parts online from 1A Auto, who is great by the way. I was able to return the parts when I explained what kind of immoral sacks of garbage run VIP in Biddeford, Maine.

Anyway, I then got a second opinion from two different mechanics, the first stating my car should pass, and the second giving me the sticker. Luckily the auto parts website was kind enough to understand that people are slimy in our world, such as VIP Auto, otherwise I would've spent over 200 in parts including the headlight cleaner the sold me after telling me my headlights wouldn't pass.

VIP will take 100% advantage with you, the same with Meineke. Both are corporate businesses that have no interest in the customer's well-being.

Review about: Vip Auto Parts Customer Care.

I didn't like: Inspection rip-off, Scammed for every possible dollar on every possible part, An experience that was enough to never go back to vip, Poor poor service, No care for the customer.

Comments