I'm the guy with the shock issue.......also had an oil change. My oil sticker had not been replaced so I went back the next day and said.......you charged me for an oil change, did you actually do it?

He replied.......I have no way of knowing that. WARNING.....stay away from the VIP - O'Riley's on Western Avenue in Augusta, ME. When it was just VIP, Josh worked on the counter. The guy knew his stuff and everyone trusted him.

I do not trust the manager of this store. While waiting at the counter.......for several minutes un-noticed finally the guy (manager) comes up and the phone rings.......it was a woman complaining about him.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vip Auto Parts. The most disappointing about vip auto oil change at Vip Auto Parts was poor poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vip Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Vip Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Comments

They treat there employees in the same manner.if you are honest they will kick you out the door!!

Don't like the fact that they try to sell you parts that you don't need