Drove to Cumberland farms right down the road to get air in tire because it was flat.Tire ended up coming off the rim and obviously we can't put a tire back on the rim our selves...

We couldn't get the spare tired out because what held the tire in the car was broken, so we called VIP which is right across the street, and I waited and waited for them to answer and they answer I asked if they could help if I brought the tire over to them and they say we can't do anything about it tonight and hung up the phone...Like wtf thanks for all the help when it would have took all of 5 mins to fix it...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tire service from Vip Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vip Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vip Auto Parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vip Auto Parts?

Comments