I went in for a Maine State inspection, I was told I had a bad right front inner tie rod,I had just spent almost $ 900. On a left front wheel berring,a left front inner tie rod and a abs speed sensor.

The car had an aligment done after the lf tie rod was replaced .

I was told the whole rack and pinion would have to be removed to replace the rf one by the person at the service desk.So the car failed due to this, Itook it back to the first place I previously had the car inspected at and was told there is nothing wrong with the car it passed, I will never ever deal with VIP parts tires again they are dishonest crooks liers cheats con artists. People be aware of them do not trust them, go some where else.

Review about: Vip Auto Parts Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

went to VIP tire to get my Maine state inspection done on my 2012 jeep wrangler. I was told it did not pass due to a leaking shocks.

I took it to the dealer and was told my shocks were fine. Passed inspection with flying colors. now move forward 6 days and my husband brings his 2008 H2 hummer in for inspection which literally just had its 100,000 mile go over (including the shocks). surprise!!!

It also did not pass due to leaking shocks! Brought this vehicle into the dealer and surprise again! It did NOT need shocks. Passed inspection with flying colors.

Watch out consumers, they will hold you hostage and upsell you on repairs that are not needed. don't believe what they tell you, get a second opinion!