Vip Auto Parts - Getting ripped off for a service that was never done

95 of 109 Vip Auto Parts reviews

i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another machanic that were suppose to be taken out at the time of service at vip i just dont want other people to take there vechiles to vip auto in derry,nh and get ripped off like i did its pretty sad that this company doesnt care who they rip off they put my life at danger and i will never shop there again and will tell others to do the same thank u

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
95 of 109 Vip Auto Parts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
J.J.

May 31, 2011 #292600

Had the same problem,4 tires replaced service guy tells me the tire pressure sensor is damaged,it was ok when i came in said a rock must have hit it and bent it,replacement cost $111.oo thank you VIP man!

chomsy

Jan 07, 2010 #102037

I took my truck to VIP auto in Claremont,NH
for new tires, drove less 10 miles tires pressure sensor light came on. took the truck back twice and Vip auto manager suggested that take it to Toyota dealer. Toyota dealer stated that the sensor was damaged during tire changed. Now Vip auto told me that I may or may not get reimburstment in full. I will never buy or do any business with them ever again..

Walter Niederberger

Oct 30, 2009 #82887

I went there with a free coupon for inspection...I ended with a bill for over $ 500.00, they told me to do things that were not done, for example suspension...Ja, and other phony things, that was for nothing, alignement was never done, that was discovered later by my mechanic, after e-mailing VIP about all this, they never responded...nice...I will never go there again

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vip Auto Parts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vip Auto Parts.
Filing a new complaint about
×