Vip Auto Parts - Getting ripped off for a service that was never done
i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another machanic that were suppose to be taken out at the time of service at vip i just dont want other people to take there vechiles to vip auto in derry,nh and get ripped off like i did its pretty sad that this company doesnt care who they rip off they put my life at danger and i will never shop there again and will tell others to do the same thank u
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alignment Pieces
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."
- " I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."