Vip Auto Parts - Getting ripped off for a service that was never done
i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another machanic that were suppose to be taken out at the time of service at vip i just dont want other people to take there vechiles to vip auto in derry,nh and get ripped off like i did its pretty sad that this company doesnt care who they rip off they put my life at danger and i will never shop there again and will tell others to do the same thank u
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alignment Pieces
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- " I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."