After being up sold, I own that on a wheel bearing that I don't believe I needed, the 'mechanic' left another customer's wheel stud in the brake shoe/drum assembly. I noticed a clicking and metal scratching sound when my kid (his primary vehicle) was pulling out of the parking lot each morning this week. Thinking it was the wheel bearing, I took the wheel off and removed the brake drum...lo and behold I found friggin wheel stud which fell onto the grass when I removed the drum. Totally unprofessional, my kid could have been hurt or worse.
Speaking of worse, after fixing a window track issue, they somehow managed to break my lock actuator, now the car will not lock, not even manually. When confronted they said it was like this when i brought it in...it was not!
Oh, BTW, they also tried to up sell me on the front end being 'loose' and needing tie rods. The thing is solid...little red flags were going up when they started to mention the front end and rear wheel bearing but i did not listen to my instincts. Shame on me.
I will never return. Shame on you VIP!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Open on weekend
What I disliked
- Credibility of manager and mechanic
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."