Kennebunk, Maine
1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

After being up sold, I own that on a wheel bearing that I don't believe I needed, the 'mechanic' left another customer's wheel stud in the brake shoe/drum assembly. I noticed a clicking and metal scratching sound when my kid (his primary vehicle) was pulling out of the parking lot each morning this week. Thinking it was the wheel bearing, I took the wheel off and removed the brake drum...lo and behold I found friggin wheel stud which fell onto the grass when I removed the drum. Totally unprofessional, my kid could have been hurt or worse.

Speaking of worse, after fixing a window track issue, they somehow managed to break my lock actuator, now the car will not lock, not even manually. When confronted they said it was like this when i brought it in...it was not!

Oh, BTW, they also tried to up sell me on the front end being 'loose' and needing tie rods. The thing is solid...little red flags were going up when they started to mention the front end and rear wheel bearing but i did not listen to my instincts. Shame on me.

I will never return. Shame on you VIP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mainahiup is quite happy with open on weekend and stated that there is a room for improvement of credibility of manager and mechanic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vip auto parts car part replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Vip Auto Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vip auto parts car part replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vip Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Vip Auto Parts?

Comments