Vip Auto Parts - Drunk or Stoned?.

After being up sold, I own that on a wheel bearing that I don't believe I needed, the 'mechanic' left another customer's wheel stud in the brake shoe/drum assembly. I noticed a clicking and metal scratching sound when my kid (his primary vehicle) was pulling out of the parking lot each morning this week. Thinking it was the wheel bearing, I took the wheel off and removed the brake drum...lo and behold I found friggin wheel stud which fell onto the grass when I removed the drum. Totally unprofessional, my kid could have been hurt or worse.

Speaking of worse, after fixing a window track issue, they somehow managed to break my lock actuator, now the car will not lock, not even manually. When confronted they said it was like this when i brought it was not!

Oh, BTW, they also tried to up sell me on the front end being 'loose' and needing tie rods. The thing is solid...little red flags were going up when they started to mention the front end and rear wheel bearing but i did not listen to my instincts. Shame on me.

I will never return. Shame on you VIP!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling

• What I liked
    • Open on weekend
  • What I disliked
    • Credibility of manager and mechanic

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #875001 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vip Auto Parts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vip Auto Parts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vip Auto Parts.
Filing a new complaint about