These guys buy their parts around the counter at orielly auto parts located in the same building. they want to charge me 850$ for a part that I can buy for 300$ I'm sure their cost is even less..

what makes it worth 3 times more when they buy it..and they wont install it if I buy it of course...

I went in for a belt install and after they removed it wouldn't reinstall belt until I put in a radiator they charged me 500$ for which I could have paid 190$ for ,,strong arm tactics and very crooked ..the consume is getting screwed by these guys and I only used them for free diagnostics now,,,trying to recover some monies in that aspect..their quote to fix my exhaust $1100+ actually cost 325$

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Vip Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vip Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vip Auto Parts and vip auto parts car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #1224251

They quoted me $1700 for front control arms, rear shocks and rear wheel cylinders (installed). I got the parts myself for $300 and had the work done for about $500.

I saved $900 off of what the quoted me. I'll never go there again.