So I go back to my VIP in Augusta ME after the shock job is finished to check my lug nuts. I noticed on the way there, my oil sticker had not been updated.

I also had an oil change when I got my shocks done to pass inspection. I said to the manager of the store "Did you give this car an oil change?" He said, "I have no way of knowing that." I said, "Well they didn't change the sticker." He said, "If you got charged for it, it got done." Well, I happen to know I was charged for it, and it DID NOT get done. This is the manager of the store talking like this. These guys are crooks.

DO NOT bring your car here. So different from the old VIP. I need new tires.

Guess where I am NOT taking my car? VIP in Augusta, ME

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vip Auto Parts. The most disappointing about vip auto parts auto inspection services at Vip Auto Parts was an experience that was enough to never go back to vip and inspection rip-off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vip Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Vip Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agreed with you 100%.

I just went to VIP in Nashua, NH for car inspection. They ripped me off over 300 dollars extra.

In addition, they changed oil with oil over filled and without oil sticker.

I went to the next service to check it out, and found out that VIP over filled at least two quarts extra. Come to VIP for poor performance is not highly recommended.