started with a defective battery. Replaced it where i was, and when i tried to return it, they gave me another one, after proclaiming, "Defective cell". I had no need for another battery, but they would neither return my money (it was very new) or give me store credit till i argued with the supervisor on duty that day. I should have spent it all that day, because soon after it became O'Reilly's and though it shares space with VIP, it does not honor the credit from when it was VIP.

Another incident: I bought some antifreeze which i never had to open because i got my car repaired. I tried to return or exchange it and was told i could not, though it was still sealed. Then i saw it leaked quite a bit from the container. I brought it back and showed the sales guy. He said it was leaking from the seam and would not take it back but instead fished an empty windshield washing fluid from their garbage and transferred the antifreeze into it. I insisted on writing on the bottle with magic marker. So he did do that and i did more when i got home. Then THAT bottle leaked. I transferred it again.

I called the corporate offices, left messages on many a machine, nobody has responded back, that was last year. i still have the antifreeze and it still finds its way out of containers eventually. This is unsafe, and i have had other brands of antifreeze when my cars have leaked over the years, and never had this happen. I also have not recently dealt with a company demonstrating such clear disregard for its products and service.

I am still angry and would like to return what is left and get my seven or eight bucks back, or whatever i paid for it.

janet

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2014.

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1255075

Listen to Whats you saying your out to lunch